Zamora Acupuncture provides pain relieving and wellness acupuncture in Scottsdale, AZ.
Chronic Pain & Nerve Pain:
How can acupuncture help my condition?
- Acupuncture provides increased circulation to the pain area, which results in less pain and less inflammation.
- Many acupuncture points surround nerves. By stimulating the peripheral nervous system, messages are sent to the brain which can remap pain signaling, decrease swelling and improve healing.
- Using trigger point needling, we can eliminate muscle knots which can eliminate referral pain.
- We use cell-repairing technology combined with acupuncture for enhanced healing and decreased pain.
- We use evidence-based treatments for lasting results and the time-tested methods of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) acupuncture.
As Seen on 12News
We provide treatments for:
- Low back pain, sciatic pain, lumbar nerve related disorders
- Foot pain
- plantar fasciitis, peripheral neuropathy
- Neck pain, cervical nerve disorders, carpal tunnel syndrome
- Arthritis pain (shoulder, knee, hip, wrist, ankle)
- Frozen shoulder
- Muscle tension
- Infertility and pregnancy related nausea
- Autoimmune conditions, fibromyalgia
- Chronic fatigue, insomnia
- IBS, chron's disease, other digestive discomfort
- Bells palsy, stroke recovery
- Hormonal support, menopausal symptoms, PCOS, menstrual disorders
- Seasonal allergies, sinus pressure, ear pain/pressure, TMJ
- and more..
Verified Review for Zamora Acupuncture
"I had been dealing with terrible nerve pain above my eye for over a year before seeing Dr. Zamora for acupuncture. After 4 different specialist, multiple MRIs, and medications with poor side effects…there was still no relief so I made a change in care. Within 2 months of consistent acupuncture treatments, the pain had subsided. And has stayed gone!" -H.M. 02/2023
Feel Your Best
About our Doctor of Acupuncture
Dr. Kourtney Zamora, D.Ac.